Wednesday 14 September 2011

Welding

A little boy was walking along the street, when he stumbled upon a welding visor lying in the gutter. He sat down on the edge of the kerb and placed the visor on his head. Every now and then, he would lift the visor and look left and right; and then lower the visor over his face again.

A little while later, a pervert pulled up next to him in his car and wound down the car window.

He asked the little boy, “If I mentioned the word ‘Masturbation’ to you, would you know what I meant?”

The little boy lifted the welding visor; looked left and right, shook his head negatively and then lowered the visor.

The pervert then asked, “If I mentioned the words ‘Flagellation’ or ‘Rimming’ to you, would you understand what I meant?”

Again, the little boy lifted the visor; looked left and right, shook his head negatively and then lowered the visor again.

The pervert then asked him, “If I asked you about ‘Full penetration’, would you know what I was talking about?”

The little boy lifted his visor; looked both ways, shook his head and said.... “I’m not a real welder you know!”

No comments:

Post a Comment