Monday 5 March 2012

Little Billy & same sex marriage

Michael and Larry get married in London. They can't afford a honeymoon so they go back to Michael's Mum and Dad's house for their first married night together.

The following morning, Little Billy, Michael's youngest brother, gets up and has his breakfast. As he is leaving to go to school, he asks his mum if Michael and Larry are up yet.

She replies, “No.”

Little Billy asks, “Do you know what I think?”

His mum replies, “I don't want to hear what you think! Just go to school.”

Little Billy comes home for lunch and asks his mum, “Are Michael and Larry up yet?”

She replies, “No.”

Little Billy says, “Do you know what I think?”

His mum replies, “Never mind what you think! Eat your lunch and go back to school.”

After school, Little Billy comes home and asks again, “Are Michael and Larry up yet?”

His mum says, “No.”

He asks, “Do you know what I think?”

His mum replies, “OK, now tell me what you think.”

Little Billy says, “Last night Michael came to my room for the Vaseline and I think... I gave him my aeroplane glue.”

No comments:

Post a Comment